The design of tube skylights is to provide the most light possible, evenly spread across the room while minimising the discomfort of heat. A Solatube daylighting system is more effective at achieving this than any other tubular skylight through its INFRAREDuction technology.
Why is Solatube’s INFRAREDuction technology able to do this better than any other product on the market.
- Its tube material is light spectrum sensitive
- It provides significant blockage of Infrared (IR) wavelengths greater than 900 nm, which is the main culprit in solar heat gain
- Transmits the visible spectrum of light (400 to 760 nanometers),
To further demonstrate our tube materials superiority we have provided:
- Independent comparison study of tubes available
- Physical technology demonstration (photos – display available in some showrooms)
- National Fenestration Rating Council confirmed performance
- Backed up confidence with a guarantee
1.Independent comparison study of tubes available
2. Physical Technology Demonstration
3. National Fenestration Rating Council confirmed performance
The performance of these products is easily recognise through the SHGC (solar heat gain coefficient – amount of heat through the product) vs the VT (visual transmittance – amount of light or solar brightness thought the product)
Solatube Australia’s testing results can easily be confirmed on the link below https://search.nfrc.org/search/cpd/cpd_search_detail.aspx?cpdnum=STU-K-2
4. Backed up confidence with a guarantee
The Solatube Technology is so advanced beyond any other product that we guarantee highest performance or your money back.
Solatube Australia is so confident in its product performance that it is challenging any competitor. If proven incorrect we will PAY FOR YOUR SKYLIGHT / INSTALLATION and for the competing manufacturers testing. See terms and conditions below. https://solatube.com.au/highest-performance-guarantee/