More homeowners than ever before have begun adding Solatube skylights to their homes to take advantage of all the benefits Solatube offers compared to its competitors.Everyone knows adding a skylight can save on electricity costs,but there are plenty of other advantages as well.
If you’ve been thinking about adding a Solatube skylight to your home,here’s a quick rundown of some of the benefits you could enjoy:
- Worry-free warranty: Solatube offers the best warranty in the business, which means once your skylight is installed, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing it’s backed by a guarantee from a reputable company with a global presence.
- Sloped roofs welcome: Solatube’s flange system can be adapted to all sorts of rooflines, so you don’t have to worry about leaks, even in the heaviest of storms. Plus, the simple flange design is easy to install, which means your installation costs are kept to a minimum.
- Easy maintenance: Solatube uses the highest-quality materials and most advanced designs to help ensure every skylight is easy to maintain, on the outside and on the inside. That means you don’t have to worry about adding another task to your “honey-do” list.
- Simple installation: Solatube’s unique tubular design makes installation easy, with no need to cut through beams and joists. Moreover, because Solatube works with reputable distributors, every installer is trained in the installation techniques that will have your skylight performing in no time.
- Many style options: Solatube is a leader when it comes to skylight design innovation, and they’re a leader in stylish options like diffusers and fixtures that let you create just the right look for your space. Plus, dimmers and lenses help you control the amount and intensity of the light that comes into your space, and Solatube’s Smart LED system
lets you save electricity at night, too.
- Earth-friendly solution: Solatube’s unique dome design and reflective interior lining ensure you get the most light all day long, so you can keep your interior lights off for longer periods of time – an advantage that benefits your budget and the environment.
- Potential health benefits: Numerous studies have shown the health benefits offered by exposure to natural sunlight, and it makes sense – after all, our bodies are designed to be in natural sunlight. Sunlight promotes vitamin D production and helps the brain produce chemicals that ward off depression. Solatube brings sunlight inside while filtering out harmful UV rays for pure, natural, healthy light.
Solatube is a leader in daylighting systems, and for good reason: They have a proven record of accomplishment in helping homeowners throughout Australia and around the world enjoy all the benefits of natural sunlight without the high costs and maintenance issues associated with many other types of skylights. If you’re ready to learn more about Solatube and the advantages a Solatube skylight can bring to your home, contact us today at 13 16 19 or use our online contact form and we’ll be in touch.