Our SolaMaster® Series feature the highest Effective Daylight Capture Surface (EDCS) available, our largest aperture tubing, and highly effective patented dome technology – perfect for expansive spaces.
The strategic use of daylight in buildings has been found to
- Decrease Energy Costs
- Decrease operating costs
- Increase productivity from staff
- Improve mood levels
- Increase psychological well-being
- Reduce absenteeism
Lighting is one of the biggest single consumers of electrical energy in commercial and warehouse buildings and can account for up to 80% of annual utility costs. Using Solatube Daylighting Systems can reduce energy consumption by as much as 80%.
What can Solatube offer to your warehouse project?
Solatube’s patented technology allows you to achieve standards in Warehouse facilities that competitors simply can’t meet.
- Controllable light levels: A Solatube Daylighting System’s natural lighting for warehouses is fully controllable with dimming capabilities that allow the level of natural lighting to be adjusted on demand from 100 percent down to 2 percent.
- Guaranteed Performance: Solatube daylighting devices come with a 10-year ‘no leak’ guarantee.
- Energy Saving: Using Solatube’s highly reflective daylighting devices can reduce energy consumption by as much as 80% and more.
- All the benefits of natural light: In addition to the advantages of bringing abundant, high color rendering light into the workplace, many types of daylighting designs connect the workers with the outside world, reducing or eliminating the feeling of being trapped in an artificial environment while at work.
What is our track record in warehouse applications?
Companies who have installed Solatube Daylighting System’s skylight installation for warehouses have reported that the employees responded positively to working under natural light. Our case studies demonstrate how Solatube® Daylighting Systems have helped cut energy costs, reduced business carbon footprints and improved the working conditions for staff.